Posts Tagged suffering
In a recent interview, Stephen W. Hawking said the following about “Heaven” / the “afterlife”:
“…a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.”
- Is the afterlife-Heaven a “fairy story”? The idea of going to an afterlife-Heaven as a reward for apparently being a “good person” by abiding by what’s presented as what “God” wants of you — this is undeniably similar to, for instance, the fairytale of Santa; getting your presents as a reward for being a “good boy/girl” by abiding by what’s presented as what “Santa” wants of you. You’ve got your “nice” list / “Heaven” list and your “naughty” list / “Hell” list. “Santa” / “God” is always watching you, they conveniently live in places out of your ‘reach’, they both apparently exist forever as these positions of authority figures, and are typically depicted as old white men with big white beards. The connections keep going. Time to get real.
- Yes, humanity is afraid of the ‘dark’. Time to rid ourselves of this fear and see what is possible.
An afterlife / hereafter is irrelevant — we are HERE. HERE is relevant, not the “here-after”. LIFE is relevant, not the “after-life”. What matters is this physical reality.
It is, though, relevant to see what the belief in an afterlife-Heaven reveals about humanity. The following are but a few points:
- It shows a wanting of something different than what exists here, something “better” — but instead of taking self-responsibility for what is here and what self has become and actually doing what’s required to correct and change self and this world, what exists here is disregarded and a “better place” is created mentally and projected ‘out there’, waiting and hoping to go ‘there’ someday, dealing with a death of another by saying, “they’re in a better place now.”
- It shows desire to avoid and escape reality, attraction to distraction, fear of facing self and this reality, a preference within humanity for fantasy and illusion over what is real.
- The idea that one goes to a “Heaven” when they die where they apparently exist in a blissful state forevermore while those on Earth continue to suffer, while the state of this world just continues, and nothing being done about it — this is completely unacceptable. It exhibits absolute self-interest and separation.
- Within the different stories about what “Heaven” consists of, what is perceived as “pleasurable” is shown; and the points that provide these pleasures typically consist of abuse.
- The belief in an afterlife-Heaven promotes waiting, inaction, abdication of self-responsibility for what exists in this world. It promotes not only acceptance of abuse, but the derivement of pleasure from it. The belief in an afterlife-Heaven does nothing but add to the problems in this world; it actually contributes to Hell on Earth.
These points (postponement, self-interest, inaction, not taking self-responsibility, acceptance of abuse, avoidance, et cetera) are required to be taken apart and taken on in a way that they absolutely cease to exist within ourselves. Desteni I Process shows how this can be done. Within Desteni I Process, we face the reality of ourselves, we take self-responsibility for what we have become, we do what is required to actually correct and change ourselves, aligning ourselves with that which is Best For All Life.
Now, in dropping those aspects of “Heaven,” removing the religious aspects of “Heaven,” and looking at it simply as ‘an existence devoid of suffering,’ it becomes relevant, as this world is full of suffering. In that way, Heaven is possible and would benefit everyone — it would have to be real, and it would have to not consist of any form of abuse. Suffering is a result of abuse; you cannot have an existence in fact devoid of suffering without effectively eliminating abuse. (See my previous blog posts for more on this point.) Thus, Heaven here on Earth as a Heaven that is Best For All Life, wherein EVERYONE has what’s required, lives a dignified life, from birth to death. A world without abuse; and thus, a world without suffering. A world where Life thrives. The Equal Money System and Desteni I Process make it possible to have Heaven on Earth.
Interviewer: “So here we are. What should we do?”
Hawking: “We should seek the greatest value of our action.”
Our actions have value when we value Life within and through our actions. When we do what is Best For All Life, that is “the greatest value of our action”.
So, here’s to the end of Heaven as a religious ‘fairy-story’ for the fearful and the bringing of a real Heaven, here on Earth, in the physical, where all Life is honored, where equality is actually applied and lived, where ALL fearlessly do what is BEST FOR ALL LIFE.
There’s been an increase in the amount of people fleeing by sea from North Africa.
“One in 10 migrants fleeing conflict in Libya by sea is likely to drown or die from hunger and exhaustion in appalling conditions during the crossing.”[*]
They make their voyages on insufficient boats, which are additionally overcrowded. Given these dangerous travels, rescues become necessary; and the rescues are additionally dangerous, as boats that should have around 50 people on board end up with up to 800 people[*].
It speaks for itself as to what the environment and their experience within such environment is like. Staying in that environment or leaving, both are dangerous; though, leaving gives the possibility of a less chaotic situation to exist in, and there’s an impression given that a chance at more opportunity awaits them — if they can make it to their destination.
They flee to go to a place where things are different. But yet, they find that, some things, they cannot get away from — because it exists everywhere.
“When the war broke out I fled inhumanity in Libya but I find inhumanity in Europe.” (Seney Alema, a 17-year-old — he fled to France from Libya.)[*]
Abuse will still exist regardless of where they go. It’s still the same world system that not only tolerates and permits abuse, but supports and encourages it, and actually requires it to exist.
These are the types of ways that this situation is being handled:
- “With no stable government to negotiate with in Tunisia and Libya, European policy seems to be the hope that migrants will just stop knocking on their door.”[*]
- “…France’s Parliament has approved a law which seeks to ensure that refugees from the unrest in North Africa stay outside of the republic.”[*]
A real solution to the actual problem is not even considered. For instance, those who are receiving migrants are only interested in stopping / preventing that aspect alone; trying to cease only the outflows of the problem that cause “disturbances” to their desired working of the current system, while keeping the real problems in place — an integral part of the current system. To them, the “problem” is just that floods of people, who they do not want anything to do with, are coming to “their” space. All the while, the actual problems in this world continue to flourish.
“Up to 27 million people are modern-day slaves, and migrants fleeing violence in North Africa are among those most at risk of being exploited.”[*]
- “US Ambassador-at-Large Luis CdeBaca is calling on the countries of the world to take a harder stance on human slavery.”[*]
A “harder stance”. That shows that a stance was not actually taken in fact. You either stand for something or not, absolute, that’s an actual stance. Requesting a harder stance is not effective; slavery will not stop unless there’s a new system. This current system involves and results in slavery, in various ways. Abuse is part of its very design, its very foundation. The end of the current system thus makes the end of abuse possible; implementing a new system that is Best For All takes that ‘possibility’ to an inevitability. If one were to actually take a stance on stopping human slavery, that would entail doing their part within implementing a new system wherein human slavery is not possible.
- “It is only through an equally well organised network that links the countries of origin to those of transit and destination, that we can prevent the weakest and the most vulnerable from becoming a human commodity,” says a coordinator for an anti-trafficking group.[*]
This is proposed when actually people becoming “weak” and “vulnerable” in such a way can be prevented in the first place. This can additionally go back further. Instead, the focus is on trying to prevent outflows from the initial problem without ever taking on the problem, let alone the cause of that problem; real prevention is not considered. This world requires real prevention, an end to halfways. Again, if one actually wanted to stop human trafficking, that would require the same thing as the human slavery point above.
There is 1 real solution: The Equal Money System. The Equal Money System would significantly reduce abuse worldwide by it’s very implementation; and once established, any points of abuse that remain can actually be taken on effectively.
Look at the migrant situation; it is clear that their future is of no concern. This falls in line with the lack of concern over the future of humanity and this world in its entirety. For instance, look at how nature and the children of this world are treated — atrociously. That of course has great impact on our future. What already exists here because of the human is utterly horrific — as for the future, just do the math. Humanity disregards everything that even allows for being here in this world. Though, humanity doesn’t have to be this; change is possible — I’ve proven it to myself within Desteni I Process. We require to change ourselves, and it is imperative that a new system is implemented that actually supports and assists with that. These same points that exist within this current system, they also exist within the human, as the system exists by way of the human; and thus, the human has to take on these points within self and change self in a way that is Best For All Life. The way that things would be and function in the Equal Money System is the way that the human requires to be and function — as the principle of that which is Best For All Life.
The Equal Money System makes a new world possible where Life is honored and supported, the Earth is actually cared for, children are not exposed to abuse, are not hindered in their expression, development and potential, where it is ensured that each child receives full support and assistance in all applicable ways. It gives a real future to all of humanity, to all of this world — a future that is Best For All Life.
The conditions within which people experience the need to flee from wouldn’t exist in an Equal Money System. It would get rid of poverty immediately. Inhumane working conditions would not exist; we’d have a new labor system. Slavery would not exist, war would not exist, we’d have a new world government, food shortages would not exist. Additionally, borders as control would not exist, law would change — the list goes on and on!
[NOTE: see more in my ‘(1) Previews – Equal Money System Book‘ & ‘(2) Videos – Equal Money System‘ areas (upper-right), and go here to receive a release-notification for the EMS book.]