Posts Tagged reality
In a recent interview, Stephen W. Hawking said the following about “Heaven” / the “afterlife”:
“…a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.”
- Is the afterlife-Heaven a “fairy story”? The idea of going to an afterlife-Heaven as a reward for apparently being a “good person” by abiding by what’s presented as what “God” wants of you — this is undeniably similar to, for instance, the fairytale of Santa; getting your presents as a reward for being a “good boy/girl” by abiding by what’s presented as what “Santa” wants of you. You’ve got your “nice” list / “Heaven” list and your “naughty” list / “Hell” list. “Santa” / “God” is always watching you, they conveniently live in places out of your ‘reach’, they both apparently exist forever as these positions of authority figures, and are typically depicted as old white men with big white beards. The connections keep going. Time to get real.
- Yes, humanity is afraid of the ‘dark’. Time to rid ourselves of this fear and see what is possible.
An afterlife / hereafter is irrelevant — we are HERE. HERE is relevant, not the “here-after”. LIFE is relevant, not the “after-life”. What matters is this physical reality.
It is, though, relevant to see what the belief in an afterlife-Heaven reveals about humanity. The following are but a few points:
- It shows a wanting of something different than what exists here, something “better” — but instead of taking self-responsibility for what is here and what self has become and actually doing what’s required to correct and change self and this world, what exists here is disregarded and a “better place” is created mentally and projected ‘out there’, waiting and hoping to go ‘there’ someday, dealing with a death of another by saying, “they’re in a better place now.”
- It shows desire to avoid and escape reality, attraction to distraction, fear of facing self and this reality, a preference within humanity for fantasy and illusion over what is real.
- The idea that one goes to a “Heaven” when they die where they apparently exist in a blissful state forevermore while those on Earth continue to suffer, while the state of this world just continues, and nothing being done about it — this is completely unacceptable. It exhibits absolute self-interest and separation.
- Within the different stories about what “Heaven” consists of, what is perceived as “pleasurable” is shown; and the points that provide these pleasures typically consist of abuse.
- The belief in an afterlife-Heaven promotes waiting, inaction, abdication of self-responsibility for what exists in this world. It promotes not only acceptance of abuse, but the derivement of pleasure from it. The belief in an afterlife-Heaven does nothing but add to the problems in this world; it actually contributes to Hell on Earth.
These points (postponement, self-interest, inaction, not taking self-responsibility, acceptance of abuse, avoidance, et cetera) are required to be taken apart and taken on in a way that they absolutely cease to exist within ourselves. Desteni I Process shows how this can be done. Within Desteni I Process, we face the reality of ourselves, we take self-responsibility for what we have become, we do what is required to actually correct and change ourselves, aligning ourselves with that which is Best For All Life.
Now, in dropping those aspects of “Heaven,” removing the religious aspects of “Heaven,” and looking at it simply as ‘an existence devoid of suffering,’ it becomes relevant, as this world is full of suffering. In that way, Heaven is possible and would benefit everyone — it would have to be real, and it would have to not consist of any form of abuse. Suffering is a result of abuse; you cannot have an existence in fact devoid of suffering without effectively eliminating abuse. (See my previous blog posts for more on this point.) Thus, Heaven here on Earth as a Heaven that is Best For All Life, wherein EVERYONE has what’s required, lives a dignified life, from birth to death. A world without abuse; and thus, a world without suffering. A world where Life thrives. The Equal Money System and Desteni I Process make it possible to have Heaven on Earth.
Interviewer: “So here we are. What should we do?”
Hawking: “We should seek the greatest value of our action.”
Our actions have value when we value Life within and through our actions. When we do what is Best For All Life, that is “the greatest value of our action”.
So, here’s to the end of Heaven as a religious ‘fairy-story’ for the fearful and the bringing of a real Heaven, here on Earth, in the physical, where all Life is honored, where equality is actually applied and lived, where ALL fearlessly do what is BEST FOR ALL LIFE.
A recent study found that the amount of deliberate head injuries to babies DOUBLED during the recent recession. Database research showed a 101% increase. There was also a notable rise in more extensive injuries, causing a rise in deaths and severe brain injuries. (Study conducted by researchers at University Hospitals Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital in Cleveland.) Previous research conducted by the University of Pittsburgh gave similar findings; deliberate head trauma increased substantially after the recession began.
Our current money system is abusive, and it specifically encourages–in various ways–the already-abusive human to become increasingly more abusive. The study-finding shows merely 1 example of this. (Abuse is an incredibly vast aspect of humanity, and as a result, this world; and I am merely using this study-finding that touches on 1 example as a reference point for this writing.)
The human–you and I–caused the current abusive system of this world that disregards Life. The current system did not just magically, spontaneously come to be. The human made it possible, and the human made it manifest in this world; and it took time, it took effort, it took great motivation and drive fueled by self-interest and desire to abuse.
An absolute change is required, within and without — as something done only halfway does not stand the test of time, and simply cannot be trusted. The human has to change for the world to truly change.
If humanity does not change, the potential of abuse remains. The potential–no matter how minuscule–to abuse within each human must cease to exist, establishing a human that can actually be trusted with Life. By doing this with ourselves, for ourselves, we in that way ensure that it will not exist within this world. In other words, by changing ourselves, we ensure that the change that we bring to the world is real and stands the test of time.
The human is the root of the problems in this world — but we can be the actual living solution.
Just as the human caused the current system, the human–YOU AND I–take self-responsibility and do what is required to bring about a world where Life is never again disregarded, but supported, cared for and honored as ourselves in every way, eternally.
So, what is the solution? Unless all points are considered, and all Life is considered, it is not a real solution. Desteni considers all points and all Life, and has done extensive research — and has presented a real solution: world-wide Equality Systems, such as the Equal Money System (EMS), and Desteni I Process (DIP).
Let’s take the aforementioned study-finding for example; humans deliberately inflicting head trauma on to babies twice as much as usual during the recession. There’s 2 points I’m looking at within this: the human experience within the recession–in other words, the current money system–triggers an increase of usual abusive activity; and that the human participates within such abuse as a “usual”. Within an EMS, each would have ample money; and thus, it would be the end of the experience of money-related stress or financial strain. The EMS would significantly eliminate abuse and self-destructiveness by itself. Within DIP, the self-destructive / -abusive nature that exists within humanity as the potential of such acts is taken on.
(Additionally, the articles I read suggested the following points: parents or caregivers of a child may have been “stressed to the breaking-point” as a result of economic problems such as foreclosures and unemployment; parents or caregivers of a child, through suddenly becoming homeless, may have been forced to place their child around relatives or others who would do such things; support-services for children and families have been cut down. None of these points would exist in an EMS.)
In an EMS, there would not be such a thing as “lacking money”. No recession. It would be the end of poverty. EVERYONE in this world would actually be living like MILLIONAIRES in an EMS. The EMS is a completely new system; and what it makes possible in this world goes beyond anything humanity’s ever seen or lived.
The EMS will be established in this world in the next 10-20 years. While the EMS is on its way, DIP gives the opportunity to build quite a sufficient income for yourself; and thus, directly giving the opportunity to assist and support yourself in all ways while you participate in the courses and assist with bringing real change to this world through changing yourself.
We are able to change our nature, we are able to change what we have become. Within DIP, you take this on in an effective step-by-step, breath-by-breath practical way. It takes self-discipline and self-dedication to get this done, and DIP supports and assists you to develop that, among other points, within yourself — to a degree that you may have never considered possible.
Let’s change ourselves as humanity in a way that stands the test of time and make a New World possible where ALL live a dignified life, from birth to death — where abuse ceases to exist and would not even be part of our vocabulary, because we as humanity no longer live that word and stand absolute in never again accepting and allowing abuse to exist within ourselves, and thus our world.
I am 1 vote for Equal Money, and a world where the principle of What is Best For ALL Life is what each and every human lives and breathes, a world where abuse in any form can no longer exist — are you?
We’ve turned this place into Hell — but we’re able to turn it into Heaven.
Show your support and participate in Desteni I Process.